I am Lokitty, of Catgard, and I am burdened with glorious purrrpose.
This windowsill pleases me.
YOU GIVE UP THIS CATNIP DREAM! YOU COME HOME!
AND HE NEVER KNEW THAT HE WAS ADOPTED?!
I DO WHAT I WANT, THORGI!
Your Digital Flapper Dictionary
- Terms and Useful Phrases
- That’s bullshit! - Thats all wet!
- I’ve got a shitty date - I’ve got a flat tire
- Don’t be stupid - Don’t be sill
- Move your ass! - Get a wiggle!
- A car you had sex in - Struggle Buggy
- Wasted - Spifflicated (from the words spiffy and intoxicated)
- That Hobo on the corner - That Palooka over there
- Now you’ve got it! - Now you’re on the trolly!
- A Gangsta’s bitch - A Moll
- A slut - A Hotsy Totsy
- I’m Engaged! - I’m Handcuffed
- Beer - Giggle Water
- Legs - Gams
- Boobs - Ninny Pies
- Rich Person - an egg
- The Commen Jerk - A Drugstore Cowboy
- Don’t be a shit head! - Don’t take any wooden nickels!
- That’s fucking awesome! - That’s the Bee’s knees!
- Honey, I said NO - Bank’s Closed, hon
- Holy Shit! - Hot Socks!
- That’s Great! - That’s the Cat’s Pajamas!
- Classy - Swanky
- I need to get wasted - I need to see a man about a dog
- A woman’s Cigarette - A freedom Torch
- That girl is HOT SHIT - That dames got IT
My Homage to an era (the Roaring Twenties) that had no end of wonderful slang, you can add some of your favorites to the list, lets see just how big this Hay Burner (a large object) can get!
I thought a “hay burner” was a large farm animal, like a horse or cow. And “don’t take any wooden nickles” means “don’t get hustled” not “don’t be a shithead.”
Anyway, I can hardly wait to use “Bank’s closed, hon.”
Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? Now there’s a frood who knows where his towel is.
Certain people of the Village Tana Toraja in Indonesia have the ability to raise the dead and walk them to their grave as a funeral ritual. Almost every person who dies becomes a zombie for a short period of time (except those who cant afford funeral costs) The ritual is known as Rolang which translates to “The Corpse Who Stands Up”
There is no video proof so its hard to believe some of this, like the fact that during the funeral some people sacrifice a cattle and have it “walk” after its head has been decapitated.
n the ancient past, it was believed that a dead man must be buried in his village of origin, and not at the place of his death. Since villages then were far apart and extremely isolated, it was difficult for family members to carry the corpse through long distances. The help of people who could make the dead walk was sought, and the dead man would be able to walk back to the village where he was born. Kind of like a mobile service for the dead, I suppose. So in those days, it was not uncommon to find a stiff, expressionless corpse, walking straight ahead. And it is said that if anyone addressed the corpse directly, it would simply collapse, unable to continue the journey.
In the picture above it looks as if though the lady holding the plant is the one who is “walking” the corpse to it’s resting place, hopefully for the last time. Zombies freak me the fuck out.
Salvador Dali and Coco Chanel